This week I finally got my graduation present! It was originally going to be a computer, but it evolved into an awesome camera! I think the clincher was when my dad bought my mom all this brilliant new stuff for the camera he bought her! All of us kids felt a little juiced that year. But now I have my own camera that's just like hers and I love it! While I was at home for thanksgiving I decided to try it out and I think I got a few good shots! Tell me what you think!
Very good pictures! I loved the other ones that you didn't put on, also. And thank you for not putting the ones with me on. Thank you thank you thank you.
4 comments:
Very good pictures! I loved the other ones that you didn't put on, also. And thank you for not putting the ones with me on. Thank you thank you thank you.
Guess what? We got a tree!
Looks like you guys had a lazy Thanksgiving! I like the pictures. They look great!
Can I get copies of these? They'e awesome!
Sure Emily! I'll try to send them to you as soon as I can!
Post a Comment