I would also like a new belt, if you like that idea for a present. The belt I have now is basically falling apart and I only have one other one. The one that's falling apart is brown, but a black one would be just as welcome!
Do you want the blue one back that I stole from you about ten years ago? By the way, the stuff you're asking for is still considered "fun stuff." You know you're getting old when you start asking for things like a mixer or a vacuum.
5 comments:
If you don't have any pants left you won't need a belt, will you?
Haha, very funny! You're hilarious.
Do you want the blue one back that I stole from you about ten years ago? By the way, the stuff you're asking for is still considered "fun stuff." You know you're getting old when you start asking for things like a mixer or a vacuum.
Lisa, you're right! I'll have lots of fun with a new belt while I'm practicing my stripping! Wahoo!
I totally feel fo you Abby.
Being a college student/new mom is hard. The wardrobe dwindles to impossible lows at times.
Yeah- I can feel the wrinkles forming now. I asked for a sewing machine this year.
Post a Comment