Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas List

So here is my Christmas list so far. I do realize that I'm stretching on a few of these, but it was fun to put them on anyways. And with numbers 1,2, and 5 it would be nice if they were cute stuff.

1-Purse
2-Backpack (so Joni will stop complaining)
3-Laptop (or maybe some money to contribute)
4-Kitchen Junk like pots, pans, measuring stuff because I don't have any of that stuff.
5-Clothes (or money to buy some)
6-Lensbaby (ha ha, just kitting! They are pretty expensive and it's not really a need)
7-Jason to date me

3 comments:

mitchowl said...

So all I have to do is send a link to this blog to Jason and then my Christmas shopping is DONE for you, huh?

Consider it done, my dear.

Lisa said...

I'll work on getting you the junk-like kitchen stuff.

Abby said...

Um...I would not apperciate you sending this link to anyone...