Last thursday I went to a concert called Guitars Unplugged. It's where a bunch of bands play and the best ones get chosen to play again on the last night. Most of the bands were normal college bands with a drummer, a couple guitarists, and a vocalist. There were a few single acts and a few tambourines thrown in every once in awhile, but there was one group that was my favorite. I may be a little biased because I knew all of them from Symphony and one of them is in my ward. They all play the cello, so they decided to play a song by the band Apocalyptica. I thought it was awesome. They didn't have an electric guitar, but they did have a drummer. It was hilarious to see them on stage banging their heads because I'm used to seeing them on the Barrus stage playing Bruckner. I told my friend later that night that I thought they did amazing and he said his head hurt like none other! I guess that aspect of things they'll have to get used to a little more. I looked videos up on youtube and I'm pretty sure this is the song they did.
2 comments:
Were they head banging too?
Oh yes. It was funny to see Sarah's hair flying all over the place.
Post a Comment