Friday, June 15, 2012

Family Pictures

A couple of weeks ago my brother and his family came up from New Mexico to visit.  While they were here my dad wanted to get a family picture since we were all together.  It's the first time we have all been together because my younger brother was on his mission when Joni and I got married.  It was a lot of fun, we giggled and yelled and made good memories that day.  I'm glad I get to see my family all the time and it will be sad when David and I move away, but I just figure that when we move away they all have a new vacation spot! 

We wanted this to be pretty casual so all the family pictures were set-up and taken (with a tripod and the timer on the camera) by yours truly.  I don't think they turned out half bad!  The last picture Was really fun, I had to set up the tripod on a little deck, hit the trigger, run around a tree, over a stream, and up some rocks, all in 10 seconds!  Here are some of the after-pictures pictures.  We were all hanging out and talking and my mom was snapping pictures.  This is us when we're all by ourselves!

Nathan thought this was hilarious.  David (my bro) tried doing this with his other son, Zach, but that didn't go so well....

This is Emily, David's wife and Nathan's mom.  I love this picture because there is more than meets the eye...if you look in the background, you can see Nathan loved the water so much he wanted to take a swim!
My mom wanted a kissy shot.  Lisa and Tyler were all ready for this one!
Joni and Chade.  They'll have a new addition to their family coming this October!  She hides it pretty well for being 5 months along!
David wouldn't do a kissy shot with me, so I smashed his face.

But he smashed my face right back so I guess we're even.
I really like this photo, except Zach looks scared out of his mind...
This is my favorite picture.  All 13 1/2 of us!

4 comments:

mitchowl said...

Pssst. Hey you. Yea you. You're my favorite. Don't tell the others.

emiflute said...

nice post! Those were fun pictures to take. Thanks for being a good sport about taking them for us. :)

mitchowl said...

Yes Abby. Thank you for taking them. You and David can never move away. Who would we get at the last second to take our photos and grill our chicken?

The Stimpson Family said...

Great pics abby! Very nice looking family!