Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Killing Me With Cuteness

Almost every day I am reminded of what a sucker I am for cute fuzzy things.  When David and I are driving around, I can always spot the wagging tail or pink nose waaay faster than him!  David likes to make fun of the oohing and awing I do when I see kitties or doggies, but I don't care!  I love animals!  And I know it's a family thing because on the fourth of july, I went to the parade and park with my parents and sisters.  Whenever one of us saw a cute little doggy being toted around we all had the same reaction, which is a high pitched squeal and pouty faces.  I'm sure to anyone watching we are ridiculous, but I don't care!  I can't wait to get a pet of my own.  I told David that I don't care where we move next, we are going somewhere where we can get a pet.  Luckily, he agrees!  Although he said we aren't getting a cat, but I think I can change his mind....

So in honor of all those who get killed by cuteness, I'm posting these pictures for your pouty-faced pleasure!



I told David this is what I wanted for Christmas!  A cup full of kitty!



For anyone who's slept at our house, you know this is coming after you feel Burns jump up on your bed!



For my Mama, who loves elephants


2 comments:

mitchowl said...

Awwwww and Ohhhhhh. They is sooooo cuuuute. {{pouty face}}

Lisa said...

Oh man, that was a whole lot of cuteness! I think my favorite was the kitty with the teddy bear ears. :)