Well,
I made it to the half way point! In case you missed it, we're having a
boy! The more I think about it, the more excited I get. I ran into
one of my old volleyball coaches the other day and she told me that
girls are fun and it's a great bonding experience, but boys are so much
fun. She says that especially now that her boys are getting to be
teenagers, she gets to hear everything from the boys perspective and it
makes her laugh every day! I'm pretty excited. Here's some pictures:
 |
| Week 20 |
A
little preface for these next pictures, I usually have my mom take the
pictures because we go to her house for Sunday dinner. But this week we
didn't go to their house so I had David take my picture. Well, 34
pictures to be exact. Pretty much as soon as I gave him the camera he
just started snapping. It made me laugh pretty hard.
 |
| He started out by turning the camera towards himself and taking his own picture, something he loves to do! |
 |
| This is my hair. At least it looks silky! |
 |
| Yes, he did take this picture upside down. |
 |
| A close up of my belly. |
 |
| This is the best one. Yay for 21 weeks! |
It's
still weird to me to have people I don't know comment on my pregnancy.
I'm so used to people not being able to notice that it's weird. It's
kind of like when I look in the mirror, I still picture myself as the
way I was before I got pregnant so it's still a little bit of a surprise
when I see my belly!
It's been really fun this week
to be able to feel my little boy kicking and moving pretty regularly.
During the day, it's not as regular. But every night between 10 and
10:30 I can feel some pretty good kicks! David hasn't felt it yet, but
that's not because the baby isn't kicking hard enough. David just
always comes in right when he stops. Maybe I'll make him just sit with
me for that whole half hour so he can feel it!
April
is probably going to be the busiest month for the next little while. I
work at the chocolate shop, do some work for my mom, and play in the
Idaho Falls Symphony so I am kept pretty busy. We have a concert this
weekend and it's going to be a lot of fun! It's the concert for the
concerto competition winners and we're also doing Beethoven's 5th
Symphony! Beethoven is my favorite composer so I'm really excited. I
don't think the baby will get a lot of sleep during that concert! Also
this week is my mom's graduation. I'll probably write a whole post
about that later, but my mom went back to school and is going to
graduate with her bachelor's degree! We're all very proud of her. Last
week I took some pictures for my friends wedding. It was a very long
day. I took pictures and did the wedding, so that was a 13 hour day for
me. Next week we will be moving and going to Missouri for David's
brothers wedding. It's going to be busy.
Something
exciting that happened last week is David made it to the finals for the
concerto competition for the college! The finals are this Wednesday
night. I won't be able to go watch because I have to go to rehearsal,
but I'm almost relieved because of how nervous I get for him! He did
amazing at the performance last week so I know he'll do good for the
finals. I'll post on here the results and the video of his
performance! If he wins, he'll perform with the BYU-Idaho Symphony
during the summer semester.
So many things going on!
When I think about the summer, I feel like it's going to be so much more
relaxing. Hopefully it is, because of things get much busier, I am
going to have to try and wean myself off sleep. Sorry this post is so
long, but there's so many things to talk about! Hopefully next time
will be a little shorter. Tilln
3 comments:
So glad you are enjoying your pregnancy right now- at least from what you write it seems that you are. Good luck with all you are doing. We are excited to come see both Linda and David graduate! Are you moving that same weekend? I want to help!
I had no idea David was competing in the concerto competition! Wow! That is great! I hope he does well! Congrats on all these awesome life events!
I think that post length was just about right, if not a bit too short. Good job. Keep it up. And I also think you should post a video of the baby kicking. :)
You do have very silky hair!
Post a Comment