I've also been trying to get him to use the jumper that my mom let us borrow. He's not really good at it. He will stand there and likes to look around, and he likes it if you pick the top up and swing him! Today he decided he just wanted to walk drunkenly around in a circle. By the time I took this video, he had wound the cord around so much that it was getting hard for him to keep walking in the direction! He thought it was fun when I picked his legs up and unwound him.
He also has figured out how to get his legs under him when he's on his tummy. He's pretty proficient at rolling over, now he's working on crawling! Hopefully in the next couple of months he'll get that down! I'll leave you with a few pictures!
![]() |
| This was when he was laying on his back, and rolled over while holding on to the blanket. He got mad about 2 seconds after I took this picture because his hands were stuck! |



6 comments:
Oh my goodness I love him! We can't wait to see you guys again!
He is such a cute face. I love when they start to squeal all the time.
In the first video he's just squealing, "Take me to...Auntie...Julianne's house!!"
What a cute little monkey. And loud!!
"...and his name shall be Screeching Eagle."
Sorry Mitchowl....Screeching Eagle has already been taken....
Post a Comment