-He rolls all over the place! It's amazing how fast he went from first learning to roll to being able to get wherever he wants to go! Well, almost wherever. He can only roll one way so when he hits a wall he is usually stuck. In fact, if he rolls in his sleep, he'll get stuck on his stomach when he runs into the side and will scream until we put him on his back again. Here's a picture of when I was watching him at my mom's house. I put him on the play mat. Where's Waldo???
-He is a very happy boy. He will usually smile and laugh if you talk to him. Even when he's not feeling well (like when he's teething), he'll try to laugh and smile in between cries! He really wants to be in a good mood! I love his little smile. He's such a cutie!
-He loves people. And cuddling. And getting attention. He doesn't mind being held by other people, just as long as he's getting all three of those things! I love being able to cuddle with him.
-He has one tooth! And more on the way! I think that was the first real sign to me that he's growing into a real person and that he won't be a baby forever. I think it feels weird for him because he's always sticking his tongue out feeling that little tooth.
-He loves to play with his Daddy. Probably because Dad throws him around a little more and is a lot more goofy. David can get him screaming and laughing so hard! And it makes me laugh really hard watching them play.
Here are some pictures of the last little while. It sure is fun being a Mom to my little Asher!
![]() |
| He's such a cutie pie! |
![]() |
| David loves getting his picture taken! He was giving Asher something to chew on. Those dang teeth don't feel good! |
![]() |
| Their favorite place to play is on our bed. |
I just love that big belly laugh!




.jpg)
1 comment:
Thanks for posting this. I love getting my Asher fix through word and picture. I know how he got the little red mark on his forehead. He swings his toys around so hard they bonk him in the head. He kept doing that when I was watching him. Doesn't seem to bother him much, though.
Post a Comment