Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Few Pictures!

So I haven't posted in awhile, so here are a few pictures to make up for it!  Asher is such a ball of fun.  He's pretty big for his age, he doesn't even fit in his 3-6 month pajamas, so I have put him in the 9 month ones.  I had some girl comment on Sunday that he doesn't look like a baby, he just looks like a mini person!  He has the cutest smile and such an adorable laugh.  I got a little video of it where you can get a glimpse of his laugh.  It's such a turnaround from 2 months ago!  Well, here you go!



My sister wanted to see what Asher would look like with a Mohawk.  So I showed her that it doesn't really work with him.  He has a cowlick right in front that makes a real Mohawk not work because of that little strand sticking out weird. 
But....I think this picture of him is really funny!

He loves bath time!  It may not show in this picture, but he gets really excited when I start filling up the tub!  And he loves to splash around!


This video is after he was kind of winding down.  He was laughing so hard before this!  He gets a little camera shy sometimes...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

He is such a cutie! I never get tired of looking at his cute little crooked smile when someone is smooching him.

mitchowl said...

I second what Lisa said. He's so adorable. I always get really excited when I see that you (or other of my chilins) have posted something new. Thank You!!