| The Clay's! |
| The traditional 4 generation picture. |
| David showing where Asher got his blank stare from... |
| The Mitchell's! |
| Thank you so much for coming everyone! It was such a special day! |
A couple of weeks ago I went with my sister to take pictures of our kids up at the college gardens. Asher wasn't in the best of moods, but I think we got a couple of good ones!
| Joni said it kind of looks like he's sleeping...if you don't look at his red face and tears.... |
| Ledger really likes to pet Asher! |
| Sure do love my chunky monkey! |
5 comments:
Lexi asked, "Where's Dasher?" Haha! Perhaps that will be his favorite reindeer. You all look great! Sad we couldn't come up!
Those were great pictures! I'm glad we were all able to celebrate that day with you!
I love those photos. that was a very nice day. I really liked doing it that way. It was much more personal. And ha ha Amy, Dasher is funny!
Oh! So sweet. I am very glad David's family was able to be there. How wonderful. We cannot wait to see you. We should be coming a couple days before thanksgiving.
I have one request: Can the the three babies (mine included) get a few pictures together when we come?? I would love that!
Good job posting so often. You are totally showing me up!
Love that we were able to be there!
Post a Comment