I've taken a bunch of videos of Asher over the past few weeks. He's just so darn cute I can't help it! So enjoy watching my quirky little boy.
He's started to babble a lot more and it's so cute! It even sounds like he's saying Mama some of the time. I know he doesn't know what it means, but I still like it!
This laugh never fails to make me smile!
He actually really likes being hit by pillows, as you can see!
He loves his jumper and I love it when he sucks on his thumb!
And lastly, this is the reason he doesn't crawl...because he figured out another way to get around! He was going around in circles like this for about a half hour straight. It looks ridiculous, but it's effective! And he has the strongest abs you will ever see!
3 comments:
He's so giggley! I love it!
Oh my gosh that little squiggly baby moving his body around the floor to get the remote control is SO FUNNY. And his giggle is THE BEST!!
Oh my goodness I love that boy! I can't believe he puts up with all of David's abuse, and that he likes it too! I also love how he gets around. Is it always counter-clockwise? haha
Post a Comment