This post has a ton of pictures which is why I separated it from the other post.
Ever since the girls learned to ride their bikes I have wanted to do this particular bike ride. And this last week the kids had 2 days off of school for teacher in-service and the weather was fantastic so I made it happen! In our town there is a path that goes up and down the river and there are so many cool things to see along the path, so we went on a bike ride! The kids were all complaining about it the entire time we were getting ready, but they all had so much fun and have asked me when we can do it again. So here are lots of pictures from our fun day!
![]() |
| Getting ready to go! |
![]() |
| Back side of the bears. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Asher had fun photobombing everyone's pictures. |
![]() |
| The Falls! |
![]() |
| Idaho Falls temple in the background. There was a very persistent wasp that kept flying around and as soon as the picture was taken all the kids ran away screaming. 😁 |
![]() |
| Goose seat! |
![]() |
![]() |
| I love all the seats and benches around the river. They are so fun! |
![]() |
| Asher squashed the spider so he was okay getting another picture. |
![]() |
| Rattlesnake bench! Asher wanted to pretend he was getting bit. |
![]() |
| He was a much more expressive actor when Ava was the one getting bit. |
![]() |
| Mia didn't want to be left out! |
![]() |
| So fun! |
![]() |
| They have these metal animals statues all around and they let vines grow on them. It looks so cool! |
![]() |
| This bench is a replica of the water tower. |
![]() |
| It's so deep that it's basically a small bed. |
![]() |
| Plenty of room! |
![]() |
| You could curl up and take a nap! |
![]() |
| Idaho Bench. I think it's supposed to look like a potato? |
![]() |
| The kids also wanted to play by the river for a little bit. |
![]() |
| This isn't the best picture I've ever taken, but I just really like it. |

































1 comment:
You are such a good mom. My kids would love that bike ride!
Post a Comment