Saturday, October 23, 2010

All I Need to Know....

All I Need to Know about Life I Learned from My Teddy Bear

  • Hugs are even better than chocolate.
  • There's no such thing as too many kisses.
  • One good cuddle can change a grumpy day.
  • Love is supposed to wear out your fur a little.
  • It's okay to let your inside stuffing show now and then.
  • Listening is as important as talking.
  • Someone's got to keep their eyes open all the time.
  • It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
  • Everyone needs someone to hold onto.
  • There's no friend like an old friend.
-Lulu Canard

All I Need to Know About Life I Learned from My Cat
  • Life is hard and then you nap.
  • Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours
  • Variety is the spice of life: One day ignore people, the next day annoy them, and play with them when they're busy.
  • Climb your way to the top -- that's why the drapes are there.
  • Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone's face.
  • Make your mark in the world -- or at least spray in each corner.
  • When you go out into the world, always remember, being placed on a pedestal is a right, not a privilege. 
All I Need to Know about Life I Learned from My Dog
    • If you stare at someone long enough, eventually you'll get what you want.
    • If at first you don't succeed, beg.
    • Don't go out without I.D.
    • Be direct with people; let them know exactly how you feel by peeing on their shoes.
    • Be aware of when to hold your tongue, and when to use it.
    • Leave room in your schedule for a good nap.
    • Always give people a friendly greeting.
    • When you do something wrong, always take responsibility for it (as soon as you're dragged out from under the bed).
    • If it's not wet and sloppy, it's not a real kiss.