Saturday, March 24, 2012

Babies!

I have an announcement, I now have 3 little babies!  2 are flowers and 1 is a tomato!  A couple of weeks ago I planted some seeds in little pots, so that I could put them up in our window.  I'm REALLY looking forward to the day when I can have my own house or at least my own little plot of dirt that I can plant stuff in.  But for right now, this is the best I can do.


I labeled the pots because I knew I would forget which plants were what.  Right now, I have a bunch of little sprouts!  The only pot that hasn't sprouted is the green pepper.  I think that one may be a dud so I might have to re-plant it. 

These are the flowers.  The one on the left is Impatients (white blossoms) and the one on the right is Morning Glory (Scarlett O'Hara-red blossoms)


My tomatoes are sprouting!  The peppers...not so much....
I love planting stuff and seeing the progress.  I spend a lot of time going over to my window and trying to see if I have new sprouts or if I need to water them or if there are any buds.  I don't know why, but I find this all very exciting!  I'll be really excited when I can put my flowers in my flower pot I made in ceramics,  but when I do that I don't know where I'll put the pot because I think it's a little too big for my window sill.  And eventually I'll have to move my tomatoes to my mom's garden, which I'm also planning on planting some peas there as well.  And hopefully my peppers will revive and I can grow them too!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute! You should be a proud mama. :)

mitchowl said...

You have a green thumb or two.