I posted awhile ago about how I had planted 2 vegetables and 2 flowers. Well, I was afraid that my peppers weren't going to make it. I waited for 2 or 3 weeks and I didn't see any sprout. On the package of seeds I got, it said that it would take 7-10 days for them to sprout, so I thought I had killed my peppers. But then, a few days ago I found a sprout! And then another! And then another! I now have a total of 3 sprouts in my pepper pot which I am very excited about because I love green peppers. I can't wait to make an omelet out of my own home grown tomatoes and peppers!
You can only see 2 sprouts in this picture because the third is just out of the frame. And I was too lazy to take another picture. David said he couldn't see the sprouts because they did kind of blend in with the dirt, but when I showed him today, he sounded surprised when he said "Hey, there's green in here!"

3 comments:
I see them! And home grown tomatoes are THE BEST!
You need a yard, and dirt. Come use mine. You're a natural gardener.
I just looked on my pepper seeds and it says it takes 15-20 days to sprout.
Post a Comment