This post probably won't be too long. Nothing super exciting happened and we didn't finish any big projects. David and Asher still have their school stuff to do. I try to keep the house looking semi-clean (which this weekend that definitely did not happen...). The girls make lots of noise and messes and are typical 2 year olds.
![]() |
| I took one photo this week and a few videos. In this picture, I wanted to document my kids playing together nice and quiet! |
The girls have loved having Asher home all the time. They think he comes up with the best games and usually copy whatever he does!
Mia is so funny when I ask her to make the animal sounds. She is very proper and always responds with "The _____ goes ______."
When David gives the kids a hug he always says "Tight, tight, tight!" and Ava has started saying it back.
I don't know if it's a new thing or I've just been noticing it more, but I have started seeing Ava humming random songs when she plays with toys. If Mia hears Ava do it she'll join in too and it's adorable. My mom told me that her Grandma used to hum to herself while she cleaned so I guess it's a family trait!
When I found out we were having 2 girls, I was a little worried that Asher would miss out on some of the boy things like wrestling and playing in the dirt and that his life would get taken over by princesses and playing house. He does get a lot of girly stuff (he has seen almost all of the Disney Princess movies) but those girls love to do the boy stuff with him too! They love to wrestle and play in the mud and watch Pokemon with Asher. I think we get a pretty even mix of both sides in this house!

1 comment:
I agree, it's been fun to see my kids develop a better relationship (most of the time)! It will be nice to have everyone go back to their activities, but they are playing together better than ever now.
Post a Comment